The Zeta Psi Wall Street Scholars Program is an internship program that places business-minded undergraduate students within Zeta Psi in positions with NYC-area firms, providing them with valuable work experience and networking opportunities.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Calendar (Mark)

Hey Guys,

Early this week I finished the project with the spreadsheets that I was talking about. Once I finished I got to make some headway on a project that I was told about earlier, but hadn’t gotten the chance to start. I just started working on putting together a wall calendar to help promote financial literacy in people from the ages of 24-35. If you followed Ben Meck’s blog two years ago, then you’ll know that he worked on the ’07 version. It’s a lot of fun putting it together because I get to write the financial tips that are going to be in the body of the calendar and I get to meet with the graphics team to make the decisions on what images get put into the calendar. Keep your eyes peeled for the Feed The Pig 2010 financial calendar!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment