The Zeta Psi Wall Street Scholars Program is an internship program that places business-minded undergraduate students within Zeta Psi in positions with NYC-area firms, providing them with valuable work experience and networking opportunities.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009



Hi everyone, its been a while since I have posted. A lot has happened since my last post. As my responsibilities have gotten greater here at IFC I have been able to see a lot of my work being used. Just the other day a campaign launched that I made the production schedule for. This was pretty cool to see something I worked on scheduling get launched. There are many projects in the works that I have been able to help out with and I am really looking forward to seeing them go through. I have been gaining a lot of experience and it has been fun here, not to mention all of the great people I have gotten to meet. Just the other day I got to meet with Evan Shapiro before my day started. We talked about plans for my future and he gave me some great advice. It was a very useful talk. Outside of the internship I have also been able to meet some brothers in the New York area. This was at a wine tasting at my dad's restaurant it was a really good time. This summer has been a great experience for me so far and I only anticipate it getting better.

TKPhi,

James Shaffer

No comments:

Post a Comment