The Zeta Psi Wall Street Scholars Program is an internship program that places business-minded undergraduate students within Zeta Psi in positions with NYC-area firms, providing them with valuable work experience and networking opportunities.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Leadership Academy

This week was a busy one at the AICPA. We had the Leadership Academy going on in Chicago from July 7-9 and we got to see all of our hard work come to fruition. Months of preparation finally came together as 28 CPAs from across the country were mentored by the best on how to become leaders in their profession. My contribution to the project came in the form of a set of hypothetical questions that were asked of the attendees to solve or express their opinions on. It felt very rewarding for my work to be acknowledged in this capacity and I am grateful for the responsibility they gave me this early on. My experience at AICPA has continued to be pleasurable and I know it will continue to be as such. You can find out more about the Leadership Academy at http://www.aicpa.org/LeadershipAcademy/AICPA_Leadership_Academy_Info_Sheet.pdf.


In TKP,

Eric Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment