The Zeta Psi Wall Street Scholars Program is an internship program that places business-minded undergraduate students within Zeta Psi in positions with NYC-area firms, providing them with valuable work experience and networking opportunities.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Independent Film Channel


Greetings everyone. My name is Andrew Shaffer and I will be interning this summer with the Independent Film Channel. Currently I attend the University of Maryland in College Park where I will be graduating with a degree in marketing next year. I started my internship just over two weeks, and it has been very interesting so far. I have been working with the sponsorship department, and I have already learned so much about the many constantly moving parts that go into getting sponsors. Some projects I have gotten to work on have been learning how to make a proposal, making production schedules, and even finding the worth of certain transactions. This has all been very cool because I love movies, and I am practically immersed in what goes on behind the scenes every day.
Until next time TKPhi,

Andrew Shaffer

No comments:

Post a Comment